Monday 19th July saw the end of many legal COVID restrictions, but the government expects all of us to continue to limit the number of people we meet indoors or outdoors and to wear a mask in crowded settings. To continue to protect patients and our team SHEcares and all staff within the clinic setting will maintain the sensible precautions we have worked to during the pandemic:
- All of the team will wear PPE
- All clinic Admin staff will wear masks when around patients
- All clinic rooms will be cleaned between appointments
We ask clients & any family members to continue to wear face coverings for their appointments unless they have a prevailing medical condition that exempts them. Without a face covering you will not be admitted to your appointment.
We also ask that the number of family members attending an appointment is kept to a minimum. When arriving for your appointment you can remain in your car until your clinic room has been cleaned, just let reception know you have arrived.
Please note that all members of our team have been double vaccinated.
If you, or anyone in your household is suffering from any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, even if you think there may be a different cause for them, please do not attend your appointment, but let us know and we will re-arrange it at a safe and convenient time:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal